(image via Umbro.com)Really sexy looking collection from Umbro. Pity the England one (modelled by Abbey Clancy) is a bit blah. The crest could do with a bit more colour. Also it's a bit too big.
Like the German one the most. Simple yet elegant. (I know, I know…sleeping with the enemy. But if that enemy is Michael Ballack….)
Question: How do I wear this outside without looking like a whore? It is a bit too slumpy to wear it with a pair of jeans. Or this a bedroom restricted item?
Why can't they design a chic looking outfit for women without the need for it to look like a sex kitten? I guess this line must have been designed for the benefit of the male population.
Here's something I found rather amusing while viewing the collection online…. it talks about the models, the crest, the behind the scenes of the photo shoot and it even has wallpapers of the girls in the outfits. But there is nothing on the website that speaks about the product itself! Nothing about the material, design or sizes available. Nope nothing. So, tell me again what exactly are they selling?
No comments:
Post a Comment