Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Women's cut

(image via FA.com)



So I went to the sports shop today intending to splurge some moolah on the England away jersey. Unfortunately, this is what the retail assistant said to me "Got men and boys one only. Why don't you try the boys one?".

Ahhh….! Why is it that my sunny island does not import the women's cut of the England jersey? Addias and Nike have both have realized that there is market for women football fans here. When will the importers of Umbro jerseys realize this?

And no, the boy's cut simply won't do it for me. I have boobs, a waist and a hip. I am not a ruler to fit into boys' clothes. I need a jersey that will do justice to my curves. With most sports stores run by men, they simply don't get it.

Look's like it's a trip to the England website to buy it offline. This means extra money to be spent on currency conversion and freight charges.

No comments: