Champions League semi-finals 1st leg between Bayern Munich and Real Madrid is tonite.
Who do you root for when your team (i.e. Man Utd) gets kicked out so early on (I am still crying about it)? For me it’s simple, the other English team in the game (because despite being a supporter of the German national team, I am a fan of the English Premier League and I follow the EPL (properly called BPL) games) or your favourite non-English league team.
For me they are as follows:
English league: Chelsea and Arsenal. Will never support Liverpool cause it’s Liverpool. I don’t think the other English teams will ever make it to the final stages of the Champions League.
German league: Bayern Munich
Spanish league: Real Madrid (mainly cause that’s where a number of Man Utd’s star players move on to)
Italian league and others: I don’t really care actually.
So who am I supporting in this season’s Champions League semi-finals? Bayern Munich and Chelsea.
Who do I want to see win the Champions League? Bayern Munich. Maybe if Ballack was still playing for Chelsea I might cheer on Chelsea for the final win :P
Who do I think will win the Champions League? Barcelona, if Lionel Messi does not break his legs. Honestly I am praying that Barcelona (aka the Spanish national team) would end their winning streak (You’ve won everything already ok!). And I am still bitter that Man Utd lost to them two times already in the finals.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment